Broci (born in 1990) is a Finnish comic artist and illustrator. Broci graduated from the Lahti Institute of Design with BA in Fashion and Clothing design. Broci has been publishing a webcomic called Bad Friday since 2014. Their comics ‘ Omnipresence ‘ are also featured in anthology about mental health called Rikki-project zine in 2016 and 2017. In 2016 was released Broci’s first full graphic novel Varpaat (Pale Toes, Haamu Kustannus, 2016) based on Marko Hautala's novel 'The White Toes'. The graphic novel was also translated to English language.
- Anastasia, cover art ( Haamu Kustannus 2017)
- Pale Toes, graphic album, artist ( Haamu Kustannus 2017)
- Varpaat, graphic album, artist ( Haamu Kustannus 2016)
- Omnipresence - Paranoia, one-shot comic, artist (Suuri kurpitsa, 2017)
- Omnipresence - Mortals, one-shot comic, artist (2016)